Monday, July 5, 2010

Father Daughter Poems


Poetry about dad comes in a variety of forms. Father poems can be from specific family members to Dad. Here's a father poem from daughter to father. It's perfect for a Father's Day poem. When she gives him his father gift with this poem attached, she will touch his heart.






                                        Always There For Your Daughter


Every day the whole year through,
I feel grateful you are my father.
Some fathers don't have time for their kids,
But for you I'm never a bother.
You always make the effort to listen and share;
You're there whenever you're needed.
Because I know how much you care,
My problems are all defeated.
Dad, you are truly admired and adored,
And I hope you always know,
Your daughter's affection for you is strong,
And my love continues to grow.
Happy Fathers Day!


Father poems can review life together. This Father’s Day poem is another poem from daughter to dad. This poem from daughter to dad expresses a lot. A Father's Day poem from his daughter can really touch dad's heart. Attach it to a father gift or put it on a card. Father poetry can strengthen the parent-child bonds.



Everything Dad


A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,
To soothe her when she’s hurt,
And keep her safe from harm.
A girl needs her dad
To show her a man who’s good,
To help her make right choices,
As only a father could.
A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll always be there for her
To sustain her and to care.
You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I hope that you can see
How much I treasure you;
You mean everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment