Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love Archive

Love Archive












Once you have read the ten most recently submitted heartache or love stories, you can read through the thousands of submissions that make up the astorytoshare archive, the internets largest online collection of anonymously submitted true stories of heartache and love.

The stories that make up this large archive have been gathered over many years and can be sifted using the search feature on the left of this page. Some searches may take a few moments to appear or if no results are returned then please try narrowing your search word or phrase.

Clicking on Heartache Archive or Love Archive on the left will bring up all of the stories in the archive section for that category.













Welcome to the astorytoshare archive area. The Internets largest online collection of anonymously submitted true stories of Heartache and Love.



True Love (17 December, 2008)

Sometimes, we tend to play with love because we think that they are just playing also..But try to figure out that you're playing with the right person and crying for the wrong...

read more...



#47 he is my forbidden love! (24 April, 2009)

Just call me devil for short. I'm 18 years of age. I'm a girl leaving somewhere in Mindanao,Philippines.


There was a guy I fell in love with. Just call...read more...



* Love Ko To!!! ^_^ (11 June, 2009)

February 29,2008

    Actually i have no clue how am going to start this story. Just call me Special, and the guy Important.. I am 15 years old back then...read more...



. . .HAPPY ENDING KAYA??? (29 March, 2009)

im mhell, di ka gandahang nilalang. . .sapat ng tawaging tao. . .masaya na ako. . .


nakilala ko sya years ago, and to make it short naging mag-ON kami then...read more...



...dahil kay God..nameet koh sya.... (31 January, 2009)

...nagstart ung story nmn nung maging 3rd year high school kme..my world ay umiikot lng sa knya dat tym...his name is jan,mabet sya,simple,masayang kasama,at may barkadang...read more...



..can't find the words to say Goodbye..... (17 March, 2009)

.... He used to be my first Love because he's my Perfect first Boyfriend.. at the age of 15... Wala pa talaga akong alam tungkol sa relationship kasi nga bata pa ako... pero.....read more...



..fated to love you.. (27 March, 2009)

I was in my 2nd year in college when i met this guy. He is my friend's neighbor. Meant to be, coz his cousin was my friend and gave his number to me,and then my friend, who used...read more...



..qLa qu mhL nea qu ..awtz (26 June, 2009)

 .nagkakilala qmE peo xa txt Lan ..daL xa tropA qu .minahaL qu xa kht d qmE nagkikita /..mhL qu xa eHh ..peO Lam mu mxkit dun Lam qu aman na mai gf xa sa states ii .peO anu gnwA...read more...



.da more u hate.da more u love. (17 March, 2009)


read more...



18 years later (29 October, 2003)

We were just 15 years old when we met, a year later we were having our first baby. 7 years later we were married and having our second child.Through the years we had our...
read more...



1845 (09 July, 2009)

 1845 Anna was walking by the park. It was cold and chilly. The moon was full, the clouds were dark, the wind blew gracefully and the water was peaceful. She was alone again. She...read more...



2 weeks together. (23 June, 2009)

Summer of 2008 i think..i had to spend maybe like 2 && a half weeks out of the summer at boys and girls club before started off to Canada for 2 weeks, then to a rock n'...read more...



2nd Chance (11 February, 2008)

       A year ago I left the man I loved, all because I was afraid of commitment. I had been hurt so many times before. I was so afraid of becoming close to him. I ran every time...read more...



5 years (06 July, 2009)

and nothing....

im trying to keep my cool.
but he honestly has my thoughts.

i have absolutely NO regrets having feelings for him.
read more...



6 years means too long but it was not meant to last.......ade (05 February, 2009)

i don't know what category this story falls to but it doesn't matter, what matters is, this story will reach other people and somehow make them realize and get to know a bit of...read more...



A boy and a girl (14 February, 2010)

there was once a girl who liked this boy but she could not have him because her friend was already dating him and one day she was talking to him and her friends caught her but she...read more...



A boy i met (30 September, 2008)

I first met this boy when i was walking my dog Tricky a Jack Russel in the park when he managed to escape my clutch he was so fast i couldn't catch him then this boy comes to my...read more...



A boy to change my life (13 March, 2003)

Well it all started on my vacation. I was interstate with my little brother, and we were on holiday for a month. For the last 3 weeks we were staying with our aunt, whose...read more...



A car accident (04 February, 2003)

September 19th I was booked to work as a greeter at a Nissan dealership for a sale they had going on that weekend. I got there that morning and was introduced to all the...read more...



A choir for our love. (09 April, 2007)

About ten or so years ago in St Paul. My future to be wife and I, who had been spending a lot of time together, realized that we had fallen in love. We happened to be together...read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment