Monday, July 5, 2010

Father And Son Poems





Father poems from specific family members include father son poems. Here is an example of that kind of father poem. It could be a Father's Day poem. This is perfect for a father e-card.


First-Class Father


Dad, I'm blessed to be your son
I knew it from the start.
You're a first-class father;
You're loving, kind, and smart.
You show me how to be a man
You help me, guide me, along the way.
You're strong, and yet you're gentle, too.
I hope I'm just like you, someday!


Here’s a father poem written from son to father. It could be a Father's Day poem. Put this with a father gift or write it in a card.


It’s My Father


Do you know who I want to be like?
It’s not Roosevelt, Reagan or Ike.
It’s my father.
Who taught me to drive and skate?
Who taught me to care and not hate?
It’s my father.
The man I’ll respect till I die,
Who taught me always to try,
It’s my father.
He was never too busy for me;
He’s my ideal man, totally.
My father!
Thanks for being a wonderful father, Dad!


Father poems like this father and son poem let Dad know how much you care. This father poem could be used as a Father's Day poem to go along with a father gift.


I'd Pick You


Dad, if all the fathers
Had lined up one by one,
And God told me to pick,
I'd still choose to be your son.
I'm proud to have a father
Who listens and understands,
Who teaches me and sets fair rules
Without unfair demands.
Dad you are my hero,
My role model in all you do.
So Dad, if I could pick again,
You know I'd still pick you!

No comments:

Post a Comment