Saturday, July 17, 2010

very funny people

very funny people
The ad’s were a bit mis-leading, at least they managed to mislead me into thinking this was an all out comedy. Surprisingly the mix between a serious drama and a raunchy comedy performed by (primarily) Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler was really good!
large_funny people
Adam Sandler play’s a extremely successful comedian who (ironically) happens to be a very lonely guy and only until he is diagnosed with a terminal disease does he find that out. I have come to expect predictability from his films, but with this film you really get the sense of reality, I didn’t know how everything would turn out, it was not unexpected or expected. The movie was really funny, I was laughing in both the comedic and dramatic scenes. Seth Rogen’s tiring role also found a place in this movie, probably because he’s a comedian by profession, and playing a comedian does make that role seem natural.
My only complaint was that it could of been shorter! It’s not the best Adam Sandler movie by any means, but I can’t seem to find something to complain about.
lol




No comments:

Post a Comment